John from Flemingsburg, KY asks:
I have a wood burning fireplace insert that has cracked refractory panels. I removed the panels. Can this ceramic liner be used to replace the broken refractory panels and line the inside of my fireplace?

Your Answer
Please do not include: HTML, personal information, profane language, inflammatory comments or copyrighted information.
Add images to your answer

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
* File must be in JPG format with a maximum file size of 2MB
E.g. "John" (may appear publicly if your question is published to our website)
Your email address is not shared.
E.g. "Chicago, Illinois"
By submitting an answer you agree to our Terms and Conditions.